Generalized Net Model of Multicriteria Decision Making Procedure Using Intercriteria Analysis
The Generalized Nets (GNs) are extensions of the ordinary Petri nets and the other Petri net modifications. A GN-model of a multi-expert multi-criteria decision making process is described. It is extended with an intercriteria analysis of the criteria used by experts – an addition to the standard decision making procedure that changes in the end of a concrete procedure the criteria used by experts during it, so, in the next procedure they work with the modified set of criteria.
KeywordsDecision making Generalized net Intercriteria analysis
The authors are thankful for the support provided by the Bulgarian National Science Fund under Grant Ref. No. DFNI-I-02-5 “InterCriteria Analysis: A New Approach to Decision Making” and DN-02/10 “New Instruments for Knowledge Discovery from Data, and their Modelling”.
- 1.Alexieva, J., Choy, E., Koycheva, E.: Review and bibliography on generalized nets theory and applications. In: Choy, E., Krawczak, M., Shannon, A., Szmidt, E. (eds.) A Survey of Generalized Nets, Raffles KvB Monograph No. 10, pp. 207–301 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Atanassov, K., Mavrov, D., Atanassova, V.: Intercriteria decision making: a new approach for multicriteria decision making, based on index matrices and intuitionistic fuzzy sets. In: Issues in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets and Generalized Nets, vol. 11, pp. 1–8 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Bureva, V., Sotirova, E., Atanassova, V., Angelova, N., Atanassov, K.: Intercriteria analysis over intuitionistic fuzzy data. In: Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Large-Scale Scientific Computations, 5–9 June 2017, Sozopol, Bulgaria (in press)Google Scholar
- 9.Pasi G., Atanassov, K., Pinto, P.M., Yager, R., Atanassova, V.: Multi-person multi-criteria decision making: intuitionistic fuzzy approach and generalized net model. In: Proceedings of the 10th ISPE International Conference on Concurrent Engineering, Advanced Design, Production and Management Systems, 26–30 July 2003, Madeira, pp. 1073–1078Google Scholar
- 10.Pasi, G., Yager, R., Atanassov, K.: Intuitionistic fuzzy graph interpretations of multi-person multi-criteria decision making: generalized net approach. In: Proceedings of Second International IEEE Conference Intelligent Systems, Varna, 22–24 June 2004, vol. 2, pp. 434–439Google Scholar