Global Quality Measures for Fuzzy Association Rule Bases
Association rules and fuzzy association rules are vastly studied topics. Various measures for quantifying a quality of a (fuzzy) association rule were proposed in the past. In this article, we survey existing and propose some new quality measures for the whole rule bases of fuzzy association rules.
KeywordsGlobal measures Fuzzy rules Fuzzy associations Data mining Rule bases
This work was supported by the NPU II project LQ1602 IT4Innovations excellence in science.
- 4.Agrawal, R., Imieliński, T., Swami, A.: Mining association rules between sets of items in large databases. In: Proceedings of the 1993 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, pp. 207–216 (1993)Google Scholar
- 5.Ralbovský, M.: Fuzzy GUHA. Ph.D. thesis, University of Economics, Prague (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Agrawal, R., Srikant, R.: Fast algorithms for mining association rules in large databases. In: Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Very Large Data Bases, VLDB 1994, pp. 487–499. Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc., San Francisco (1994)Google Scholar
- 15.Han, J.: Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques. Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc., San Francisco (2005)Google Scholar
- 17.Burda, M., Štěpnička, M.: Reduction of fuzzy rule bases driven by the coverage of training data. In: Proceedings of the 16th World Congress of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and 9th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology, IFSA-EUSFLAT (2015)Google Scholar
- 18.Rusnok, P.: Probabilistic coverage of linguistic if-then rules. In: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE), pp. 798–803. IEEE (2016)Google Scholar