On New Integrals of the Algaba-Gamero-Garcia System
- 461 Downloads
We study local integrability of a plane autonomous polynomial system of ODEs depending on five parameters with a degenerate singular point at the origin. The approach is based on making use of the Power Geometry Method and the computation of normal forms. We look for the complete set of necessary conditions on parameters of the system under which the system is locally integrable near the degenerate stationary point. We found earlier that the sets of parameters satisfying these conditions consist of four two-parameter subsets in the full five-parameter co-space. Now we consider the special subcase of the case \(b^2 = 2/3\) and separate subsubcases when additional first integrals can exist. Here we have found two such integrals.
KeywordsOrdinary differential equations Integrability Resonant normal form Power Geometry Computer algebra
Victor F. Edneral was supported by the grant NSh-7989.2016.2 of the President of Russian Federation and by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (Agreement number 02 A03.21.0008), Valery G. Romanovski was supported by the Slovenian Research Agency (research core funding No. P1-0306).
- 3.Bruno, A.D.: Analytical form of differential equations (I, II). Trudy Moskov. Mat. Obsc. 25, 119–262 (1971), 26, 199–239 (1972) (Russian). Trans. Moscow Math. Soc. 25, 131–288 (1971), 26, 199–239 (1972) (English)Google Scholar
- 4.Bruno, A.D.: Local Methods in Nonlinear Differential Equations. Nauka, Moscow (1979) (Russian). Springer, Berlin (1989) (English)Google Scholar
- 5.Bruno, A.D.: Power Geometry in Algebraic and Differential Equations. Fizmatlit, Moscow (1998) (Russian). Elsevier Science, Amsterdam (2000) (English)Google Scholar
- 6.Bruno, A.D., Edneral, V.F.: Algorithmic analysis of local integrability. Dokl. Akad Nauk 424(3), 299–303 (2009) (Russian). Doklady Mathem. 79(1), 48–52 (2009) (English)Google Scholar
- 9.Bruno, A.D., Edneral, V.F.: On possibility of additional solutions of the degenerate system near double degeneration at the special value of the parameter. In: Gerdt, V.P., Koepf, W., Mayr, E.W., Vorozhtsov, E.V. (eds.) CASC 2013. LNCS, vol. 8136, pp. 75–87. Springer, Cham (2013). doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-02297-0_6 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 12.Edneral, V., Romanovski, V.G.: On sufficient conditions for integrability of a planar system of ODEs near a degenerate stationary point. In: Gerdt, V.P., Koepf, W., Mayr, E.W., Vorozhtsov, E.V. (eds.) CASC 2010. LNCS, vol. 6244, pp. 97–105. Springer, Heidelberg (2010). doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-15274-0_9 CrossRefGoogle Scholar