Epicurus, Vasiliev and Aristotle on the Law of the Excluded Third
- 125 Downloads
The purpose of this essay is to show Aristotle’s, Epicurus’s and Vasiliev’s points of view concerning the law of the excluded third. Aristotle has conceived this Law, while both Epicurus and Vasiliev has criticized it. These three variants imply three different approaches to the laws of negation.
- Aristotle. (1974). Categories and de interpretatione. Oxford: OUP.Google Scholar
- Cicero. (1962). Premier académiques. Paris: Gallimard.Google Scholar
- Epicurus. (1987). Épicure. Lettres maximes. Paris: Puf.Google Scholar
- Vasiliev, N. A. (2012). Logica Immaginaria. Roma: Carocci.Google Scholar
- Weizsäcker, C. F. (2002). Ein Blick auf Platon. Sttutgart: Reclam.Google Scholar