Numerical Integrator System for Drift Compensated Fluxmeter
In the paper the design and proof-of-concept of compact digital integrator is presented. The proposed Raspberry Pi-based system works as a four-terminal building block for fluxmeters and magnetoelastic transducers. It is meant to replace the currently used RC integrator circuits, and allows for real-time advanced signal analysis practically eliminating drift at frequencies down to the 0.001 Hz. Tests of the designed solution confirmed the correctness of the integrator operation.
KeywordsNumerical integration Drift Fluxmeter
The original idea was presented in engineering thesis by Mr. A. Ziolek. This work was supported by the statutory founds of Institute of Metrology and Biomedical Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology (Poland).
- 2.Pólik, Z., Kuczmann, M.: Measuring and control the hysteresis loop by using analog and digital integrators. J. Optoelectron. Adv. Mater. 10, 1861–1865 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Draxler, K., Prochazka, R., Ulvr, M., Styblíkova, R.: Measuring the remanent factor of TPY class transformers. J. Electr. Eng. 63(7s), 71–74 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Batrakov, A., Sazansky, V., Shichkov, D., Vagin, P.: Hardware and software for magnetic measurements with movable coils. In: Proceedings of the RuPAC 2006, pp. 220–222 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Kachniarz, M., Jackiewicz, D.: Study on the magnetizing frequency dependence of magnetic characteristics and power losses in the ferromagnetic materials. In: Recent Global Research and Education: Technological Challenges. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing vol. 519, pp. 39–45 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Urbański, M., Charubin, T., Rozum, P., Nowicki, M., Szewczyk, R.: Automated system for testing ferromagnetic materials. In: Challenges in Automation, Robotics and Measurement Techniques. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 440, pp. 817–825 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Jackiewicz, D., Kachniarz, M., Bieńkowski, A.: Investigation of the magnetoelastic villari effect in steel truss. In: Recent Global Research and Education: Technological Challenges. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 519, pp. 63–70 (2017)Google Scholar