According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), cancer survivorship encompasses the “physical, psychosocial, and economic issues of cancer from diagnosis until the end of life” . Concerns regarding long-term physical, psychosocial, and economic effects of cancer treatment on cancer survivors are well described . According to the National Cancer Patient Experience Survey, patients value interacting with specialist nurses .
- 6.Bannowsky A, Schulze H, Uckert S, Junemann KP. Rehabilitation of erectile function two years after nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy: is there a real significant effect with nightly low-dose sildenafil (25 mg)?. [German]. J Urol Urogynakol. 2014;21:16–21.Google Scholar
- 7.Barnett C, Kumar P, Challacombe B, Dasgupta P. Robot assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy. Striving for Trifecta outcomes in localised prostate cancer. Minerva Med. 2011;102:333–8.Google Scholar
- 8.Becker A, Tennstedt P, Hansen J, Trinh QD, Kluth L, Atassi N, Schlomm T, Salomon G, Haese A, Budaeus L, Michl U, Heinzer H, Huland H, Graefen M, Steuber T. Functional and oncological outcomes of patients aged <50 years treated with radical prostatectomy for localised prostate cancer in a European population. BJU Int. 2014;114:38–45.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 11.Berry DL, Blumenstein BA, Halpenny B, Wolpin S, Fann JR, Austin-Seymour M, Bush N, Karras BT, Lober WB, McCorkle R. Enhancing patient-provider communication with the electronic self-report assessment for cancer: a randomized trial. J Clin Oncol. 2011;29:1029–35.CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar
- 12.Bhindi B, Mamdani M, Kulkarni GS, Finelli A, Hamiton RJ, Trachtenberg J, Zlotta AR, Toi A, Evans A, Van Der Kwast TH, Fleshner NE. Prostate biopsy trends in relation to U.S. Preventative Task for recommendations against routine PSA-based screening: a time-series analysis. Eur Urol Suppl. 2014;13(1):e852.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 13.Blanco Lanzillotti T. Plan for sexual function rehabilitation post radical prostatectomy (interdisciplinary work). J Sex Med. 2014;11:247.Google Scholar