A Study on Some Factors Affecting on CO2 Curing of Expanded Perlite Based Thermal Insulation Panel
Energy, which is needed for every aspect of life, plays a key role for the development of the countries. Countries need to use energy efficiently to be advantageous in the global competition and ensure the sustainable development. Countries using the energy efficiently succeed economically and have leading the field in the competition. The purpose of this study is to put forward to the role and importance of energy efficiency for the sustainable development of the countries. In this study, energy efficiency has been examined conceptually considering the studies in the literature and the role and importance of energy efficiency has been emphasized for the sustainable development of the countries.
KeywordsEnergy Efficiency Sustainable development
This study was supported by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (Project no.: 115M041). We are indebted to TÜBİTAK for its financial support.
- 1.Arifuzzaman M, Kim HS (2014) Development of new perlite/sodium silicate composites|NOVA. The University of Newcastle’s Digital RepositoryGoogle Scholar
- 5.Erdoğan S (2011) Use of perlite to produce geopolymers. In: Proceedings of 31st cement and concrete science conference novel developments and innovation in cementitious materialsGoogle Scholar
- 6.Gunning D (1994) Perlite market study report. Gunning and Mc Neal Associates Ltd. Crown Publications Inc, VictoriaGoogle Scholar
- 7.Milano G, Scarpa F, Timmermans G (1996) Low-pressure thermophysical properties of EPB-expanded perlite board. Therm Conduct 23:362–372Google Scholar
- 17.Uluer O, Aktaş M, Karaağaç İ, Durmuş G, Khanlari A, Ağbulut Ü, Çelik (2017) Manufacturing of expanded perlite based heat insulation material using theoretical thermal conductivity prediction model results. In: International conference on progress in applied science, pp 156–161Google Scholar