Turkey–EU: Energy Partners or Enemies Forever?
Part of the Lecture Notes in Energy book series (LNEN, volume 60)
Relations between Turkey and the EU (at the time of writing in Spring, 2017) are anything but cordial.
- Hafner, M., & Tagliapietra, S. (2016). The future of european gas markets: Balancing act between decarbonisation and security of supply. Leuven: Claeys and Casteels Publishing.Google Scholar
- Hanney, D. (2005). Cyprus: The search for a solution (1st ed.). New York: I. B. Tauris.Google Scholar
- Karbuz, S. (2014). Turkey’s energy future: A quantitative assessment. European Energy Journal, 4(1), 67–70.Google Scholar
- Yeşilada, B. (2013). EU-Turkey relations in the 21st century. New York: Routlege.Google Scholar
- http://cyprus-mail.com/2017/05/05/eide-raises-possibility-options-no-cyprus-deal-soon/. Accessed on May 6, 2017.
- http://www.platts.com/latest-news/natural-gas/istanbul/turkey-eu-sign-joint-declaration. Accessed April 27, 2017.
- http://www.ec.europa.eu/energy/en/news/eu-and-turkey-strengthen-energy-ties. Accessed April 27, 2017.
© Springer International Publishing AG 2018