Lesson Learned, Implications, and Summary of the Main Findings
In the closing chapter, editors synthesize elements theorized across the volume and suggest further avenues for research both for theory and empirics based on the proposal arising from the contributors and form their own reading of each chapter.
- Adner, R. (2016). Ecosystem as structure an actionable construct for strategy. Journal of Management, forthcoming.Google Scholar
- Annosi, M. C., & Brunetta, F. (2017). New Organizational Forms, Controls, and Institutions. Understanding the Tensions in ‘Post-Bureaucratic’ Organizations. Palgrave Macmillan.Google Scholar
- Gandini, A. (2015). The rise of coworking spaces: A literature review. Ephemera, 15(1), 193.Google Scholar
- Manning, S., & Sydow, J. (2011). Projects, paths, and practices: Sustaining and leveraging project-based relationships’. Industrial and Corporate Change, 20(5), In press.Google Scholar
- Monti, A., & Bergami, M. (2014). Interpersonal citizenship behaviors (ICB): The role of ICB attitude and members prototypicality. In John Humphreys (Eds.), Academy of management proceedings (Vol. 2014(1), p. 16717). Academy of Management. doi: 10.5465/AMBPP.2014.238.
- Monti, A., & Soda, G. (2014). Perceived organizational identification and prototypicality as origins of knowledge exchange networks. In Contemporary Perspectives on Organizational Social Networks (pp. 357–379). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.Google Scholar
- Rigby, D. K., Sutherland, J., & Takeuchi, H. (2016). Embracing agile. Harvard Business Review, 94(5), 40–50.Google Scholar