Artificial Curation for Creating Learners Manual based on Data Semantics and User Personality
Curation services contribute to create manual web pages for learners and teachers especially for e-Learning. However, it is difficult to determine the quality of web pages for certain learning purpose. In this paper, we propose the novel method of generating learners’ manuals automatically based on semantic information of web pages and users personality. As an example, we implemented the application based on the proposed method and it was applied to the process of learning Git, which is one of popular version control systems. From our experiments, we discuss the relation between semantic of web pages and user personalities.
KeywordsArtificial curation Learners manuals User activity Git e-Learning Pattern recognition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1. Qiita, https://qiita.com/
- 2. Stack Overflow, http://stackoverflow.com/
- 3. S. Ishimaru et. al., “ Smart Eyewear for Interaction and Activity Recognition ”, Proceedings of the 33rd Annual ACM Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp.307–310, (2015)Google Scholar
- 4. K. Murakami et. al., “ A Proposal of an Automatic Installation Manual Generation Method Using Operating Logs for Open Source Software ”, Information Processing Society of Japan, pp.926–939, (2008)Google Scholar
- 5. Git, https://git-scm.com/
- 6. JINS MEME Academic, https://jins-meme.com/en/
- 7. Q. Le et al., ”Distributed Representations of Sentences and Documents”, ICML, vo.l.14, pp.1188–1196, (2014)Google Scholar
- 8. Q. Le., “Building high-level features using large scale unsupervised learning”, In Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 8595–8598, (2013)Google Scholar
- 9. K. Fukushima et al., “Neocognitron: A new algorithm for pattern recognition tolerant of deformations and shifts in position“, Pattern Recognition, Vol. 15, Issue 6, pp. 455–469(1982)Google Scholar
- 10. Learn Git Branching, http://learngitbranching.js.org/