Effectiveness of Local Search for Art Gallery Problems
We study the variant of the art gallery problem where we are given an orthogonal polygon P (possibly with holes) and we want to guard it with the minimum number of sliding cameras. A sliding camera travels back and forth along an orthogonal line segment s in P and a point p in P is said to be visible to the segment s if the perpendicular from p onto s lies in P. Our objective is to compute a set containing the minimum number of sliding cameras (orthogonal segments) such that every point in P is visible to some sliding camera. We study the following two variants of this problem: Minimum Sliding Cameras problem, where the cameras can slide along either horizontal or vertical segments in P, and Minimum Horizontal Sliding Cameras problem, where the cameras are restricted to slide along horizontal segments only. In this work, we design local search PTASes for these two problems improving over the existing constant factor approximation algorithms. We note that in the first problem, the polygons are not allowed to contain holes. In fact, there is a family of polygons with holes for which the performance of our local search algorithm is arbitrarily bad.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Ashok, P., Basu Roy, A.., Govindarajan, S.: Local search strikes again: PTAS for variants of geometric covering and packing. In COCOON (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Bandyapadhyay, S., Varadarajan, K.R.: On variants of k-means clustering. In SoCG 2016, pp. 14: 1–14: 15 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Bhattiprolu, V., Har-Peled, S.: Separating a voronoi diagram via local search. In: SoCG 2016, pp. 18: 1–18: 16 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Biedl, T.C., Chan, T.M., Lee, S., Mehrabi, S., Montecchiani, F., Vosoughpour, H.: On guarding orthogonal polygons with sliding cameras. CoRR, abs/1604.07099 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Cohen-Addad, V., Mathieu, C.: Effectiveness of local search for geometric optimization. In: SoCG 2015, pp. 329–343 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Cohen-Addad, V., Klein, P.N., Mathieu, C.: Local search yields approximation schemes for k-means and k-median in euclidean and minor-free metrics. In: FOCS 2016, pp. 353–364 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Friedrichs, S., Hemmer, M., King, J., Schmidt, C.: The continuous 1.5d terrain guarding problem: Discretization, optimal solutions, and PTAS. JoCG 7(1),256–284 (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Friggstad, Z., Rezapour, M., Salavatipour, M.R.: Local search yields a PTAS for k-means in doubling metrics. In FOCS 2016, pp. 365–374 (2016)Google Scholar
- 14.Govindarajan, S., Raman, R., Ray, S., Basu Roy, A.: Packing and covering with non-piercing regions. In ESA 2016, pp. 47: 1–47: 17 (2016)Google Scholar
- 15.Gupta, A., Tangwongsan, K.: Simpler analyses of local search algorithms for facility location. CoRR, abs/0809.2554 (2008)Google Scholar
- 18.Kirkpatrick, D.G.: An o(lg lg opt)-approximation algorithm for multi-guarding galleries. DCG 53(2), 327–343 (2015)Google Scholar
- 21.O’Rourke, J.: Art Gallery Theorems and Algorithms. Oxford University Press Inc, New York (1987). ISBN 0-19-503965-3Google Scholar
- 22.O’Rourke, J.: Computational geometry column 52. SIGACT News 43(1), 82–85 (2012). ISSN 0163–5700Google Scholar