Workshop Multi-source Information IntelliSense Method Based on IPv6 Intelligent Terminal
Aiming at currently problems that workshop information is multi-source heterogeneous, isolated and inefficient to interaction, the paper proposes a Workshop Multi-source Information IntelliSense method based on IPv6 Intelligent Terminal, and IPv6 Intelligent Terminal is taken as center, IPv6 protocol as the unified communications protocol of workshop, downward integrate Wireless Sensor Networks(WSN) to realize multi-source information IntelliSense and upward realize real-time, efficient interaction with PC. The method-related key technologies are studied, including implementation technology of plant-level IPv6 Intelligent Terminal and XML-based intelligent analysis and adaptation of workshop multi-source information. Finally, the effectiveness and practicality of the method are verified in a manufacturing plant.
KeywordsIPv6 Intelligent terminal Workshop multi-source information IntelliSense
This work was supported by the National High-Tech. R&D Program, China. (No. 2015AA043801), and the Science and Technology Program of Guangdong Province (No. 2015A010103022).
- 1.Rongsong, H., Lilan, L., Tao, Y.: Research on a RFID-based wireless acquisition technology for production state data. Mod. Manuf. Eng. 1(7), 113–117 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.He, L., Zhang, Z., Tan, Y., et al.: An efficient data cleaning algorithm based on attributes selection. In: 2011 6th International Conference on Computer Sciences and Convergence Information Technology (ICCIT), pp. 375–379. IEEE (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Krishna, M.B., Vashishta, N.: Energy Efficient Data Aggregation Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks. In: 2013 5th International Conference on IEEE Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), pp. 160–165 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Yue, J., Zhang, W., Xiao, W., et al.:A novel cluster-based data fusion algorithm for wireless sensor networks. In: 2011 7th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM), pp. 1–5. IEEE (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Luo, G., Liu, H., Jiang, Z.: The research and design of the real time data acquisition system based on RFID. Manuf. Autom. 37(11), 135–140 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Jiwei, L., Schuan, Y.C.: Information Acquisition and Methods Reseach of MES in Production Process in Discrete Manufacturing Workshop. ChongQing University (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Hai, T., Tao, H., Lin, B., et al.: Design of an intelligence system based on Internet of things. Exp. Technol. Manag. 30(7), 103–108 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Yue, W., Li, X.: Research on technical architecture model of mobile intelligent terminal. Mod. Sci. Technol. Telecommun. 6(6), 13–23 (2013)Google Scholar