Multi-source Information Intelligent Collection and Monitoring of CNC Machine Tools Based on Multi-agent
Currently, CNC machine tools in manufacturing system are no longer effective in Multi-source data acquisition, real-time interaction and remote monitoring due to the poor ability of compatibility, cross-platform performance, and remote service. An information model and index system for multilayer operation situation considering the information’s multi-source characteristics of CNC machine tools in the intelligent manufacturing environment are built in this paper, and a new approach to realize the multi-source data intelligent acquisition and monitoring based upon Multi-Agent is proposed. Especially, it focuses on the key technologies of intelligent multi-source data acquisition and visualized dynamic monitoring based on OPC and multi-agent. Finally, these analyses are illustrated in a real CNC machine tool VMC1060L and the result shows that it’s an effective approach which has a better performance in practical application.
KeywordsCNC machine tools Multi-source information Multi-agent MTConnect
This work was supported by the National High-Tech. R&D Program, China. (No. 2015AA043801), and the Science and Technology Program of Guangdong Province (No. 2015A010103022).
- 1.Li, B.-H., Zhang, L., Ren, L., et al.: Typical characteristics, technologies and applications of cloud manufacturing. Comput. Integr. Manuf. Syst. 18(7), 1345–1356 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Wu, D., Greer, M.J., Reson, D.W., et al.: Cloud manufacturing: strategic vision and state-of-the-art. J. Manuf. Syst. 19(5), 1078–1084 (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Z.-K.: Design research on CNC machine tools status and production information collection system. Dalian University of Technology (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, M.-Z., Wang, Q., Ling, L.: Research and implementation of workshop operation dashboard based on real-time information driven. Comput. Integr. Manuf. Syst. 08, 2052–2062 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Lu, X.-H., Yu, D., Hu, Y., Yao, Z.: Numerical control system information integration method based on agent. J. Jilin Univ. 06, 1980–1986 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Ri-Liang, L., Cheng-Rui, Z., Jiang, Y., Ke, W.: Networked monitoring technology of numerical control machine tools based on MTConnect. Comput. Integr. Manuf. Syst. 05, 1078–1084 (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Jie, Z.: Agent based production scheduling and controlling system. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Lu, L., Yu, D., Hu, Y., et al.: Research of the open CNC controller network interface technology. J. Chin. Comput. Syst. 03, 621–626 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Yoo, D.-S., Van Tan, V., Yi, M.-J.: A universal data access server for distributed data acquisition and monitoring systems. ICIC 5754, 762–773 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Edrington, B., Zhao, B., Hansel, A., et al.: Machine monitoring system based on MTConnect technology. In: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference in Through-life Engineering Services, Procedia CIRP, vol. 22, pp. 92–97 (2014)Google Scholar
- 12.Garrido, C.J., Marin, M.R.: Remote maintenance and fault analysis system for custom-made machine. World Congr. 18(1), 14976–14981 (2011)Google Scholar