Risk Assessment of Rainstorm Waterlogging in New District Based on MIKE Urban
Due to the urban rainstorm waterlogging problem which has frequently occurred in recent years, this paper establishes a rainwater pipe network system model for the newly built future science park area in Beijing based on the MIKE Urban model under the support of fundamental data in aspects of catch basin, storm sewer, land utilization, etc. Because of the lack of measured runoff data, this paper uses the runoff coefficient as the check objective to implement the experience calibration of the model parameters, verifies the model through the “6.23” storm runoff process in Beijing and establishes the regional model. On this basis, this paper simulates three designed rainfall runoff processes under different recurrence periods and obtains the simulation result of cumulated water quantity, pipe load, etc. in the corresponding catchment area of the research area. This paper concludes through analysis that the easy flooding and waterlogging points under different simulation scenarios in the research area provide the decision basis for the storm waterlogging risk management and rainfall resource utilization in this area.
KeywordsStormwater drainage Scenario simulation Risk assessment MIKE Urban Rainwater utilization
The researchers would like to extend their thanks to the Chinese National Natural Science Foundation (No. 51409078 and No. 51739011) and the Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Education Authority, China (No. ZD2014020).
- 4.Wu, S., Wang, F., Qi, T.X., et al.: Application of DHI MIKE software to assessment of typical stormwater systems for Wuhan city. China Water Wastewater 30, 113–115 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Huang, J., Wang, S.Z., Deng, S.Z., et al.: Numerical research on the effect of the water level on the urban drainage network in Huinan, Pudong district, CA. In: 4th International Conference on Civil, Architectural and Hydraulic Engineering, pp. 727–730 (2016). https://doi.org/10.4236/gep.2014.25008CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Liu, X.P.: Study on the method and application of drainage network computer simulation. Ph.D. thesis, Tongji University (2006). https://doi.org/10.7666/d.y1013667
- 9.Tu, C.: Application of computer simulation of urban stormwater take Seongbuk of Dayu country as an example. Ph.D. thesis, Nanchang University (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Beijing Water Bureau: Hydrologic Handbook of Beijing City—Rainstorm Atlas (1999)Google Scholar
- 11.Beijing Academy of Urban Planning & Design: Standard of rainstorm runoff calculation for urban stormwater drainage system planning and designing of Beijing (DB11/T 969-2013) (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Danish Hydraulic Institute: MIKE Zero User Manual (2012)Google Scholar
- 13.Danish Hydraulic Institute: MIKE Urban User Manual (2012)Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, H.C., Shang, J.S., Zhang, S.H., et al.: Analyze the important role of rainwater control and utilization in urban rainwater drainage system. J. Water Wastewater Eng. 39, 125–129 (2013). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1002-8471.2013.05.030CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 15.Information on http://baike.so.com/doc/5810793-6023596.html