Self-healing Mechanism over the Cloud on Interaction Layer for AALs Using HARMS
In humans, interactions happen as a process taught generation to generation, it is our nature given the implicit need of cooperation within society. When talking about systems, reality is rather different, specifically for systems conformed by heterogeneous agents. In this sense, errors in interactions can occur at any time and for many different reasons. This paper proposes a self-healing mechanism based on model checking, taking advantages of the cloud for ambient assisted living systems.
KeywordsModel checking Cloud computing Multi-agent systems Heterogeneous agents HARMS
- 3.Dai, Y., Xiang, Y., Zhang, G.: Self-healing and hybrid diagnosis in cloud computing. In: LNCS, vol. 5931 (831609), pp. 45–56 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Kirchner, D., Niemczyk, S., Geihs, K. RoSHA : A multi-robot self-healing architecture. In: LNCS, vol. 8371, pp. 304–315 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Ju, J., Liu, Z., Chen, W., Wang, J.: Switched topology control and negotiation of distributed self-healing for mobile robot formation. In: LSMS 2014 and ICSEE 2014, pp. 562–574 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Cloth, L., Haverkort, B.R.: Model checking for survivability! In: Proceedings Second International Conference on the Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST 2005), vol. 2005, pp. 145–154 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Serral, E., Valderas, P., Pelechano, V.: Supporting ambient assisting living by using executable context-adaptive task models. Int. J. Adv. Softw. 7(1), 77–87 (2014)Google Scholar