Performance Analysis of Device-To-Device Communication Using AF Relaying Under Impact of Co-channel Interferences
This paper analyzes the effect of co-channel interference on device-to-device (D2D) communication using amplified-and-forward technique. This paper considered the outage probability of D2D communication using two-way amplify-and-forward relaying protocol over Rayleigh fading channels. For this purpose, this paper presents closed expressions for the cumulative distribution function (CDF) of the signal-to-noise ratio plus the co-channel noise (SINR), throughput of such network under impact of the co-channel interference. The results of this analysis will be verified by the Monte-Carlo simulation method and simulated on Matlab.
- 5.Koskela, T., Hakola, S., Chen, T., Lehtomaki, J.: Clustering concept using device-to-device communication in cellular system. In: Proceeding IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, Sydney, April 2010Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, Z., Hu, R.Q., Qian, Y.: D2D communication underlay in uplink cellular networks with distance based power control. In: Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), pp. 1–6 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Hajiaghajani, F., Rasti, M.: An adaptive resource allocation scheme for device-to-device communication underlaying cellular networks. In: Proceeding of IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC), pp. 1–6 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Hakola, S., Tao, C., Lehtomaki, J., Koskela, T.: Device-to-device (D2D) communication in cellular network - performance analysis of optimum and practical communication mode selection. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, Sydney, April 2010Google Scholar
- 10.Yu, C.-H., Doppler, K., Ribeiro, C., Tirkkonen, O.: Performance impact of fading interference to Device-to-Device communication underlaying cellular networks. In: IEEE 20th International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, pp. 858–862, Tokyo, September 2009Google Scholar