The Video Animation: An Innovative Way to Communicate
Communication is increasingly becoming one of the primary goals of architecture and design. The need of searching effective strategies for interaction with society and that of sharing knowledge and experiences are growing day by day. This study aims the creation of a new communication channel which can be able to combine contents with the above mentioned outreach strategies. Videos make unexperienced users to approach to a scientific products which remained exclusive tool for advanced experienced persons for long time. So, videos have been able to change the way of approaching to the scientific method.
KeywordsCommunication Video Animation Masaccio Trinity
- 1.Jakobson, R. (2002). Saggi di linguistica generale. Milano: Feltrinelli.Google Scholar
- 2.Dalai Emiliani, M. (1980). La prospettiva rinascimentale. Firenze: Centro Di.Google Scholar
- 3.Kemp, M. (1990). The science of art: Optical themes in western art from Brunelleschi to Seurat. New Haven: Yale University Press.Google Scholar
- 4.Camerota, F. (2006). La prospettiva del rinascimento Arte Architettura Scienza. Milano: Electa.Google Scholar
- 5.Bartoli, M. T. (2014). Brunelleschi e l’invenzione della prospettiva, in Prospettive architettoniche conservazione digitale, divulgazione e studio. Roma: Sapienza Università Editrice.Google Scholar