The Management of Parameters for the Design of Responsive Map
The research deals with the management of data as parameters for the knowledge and design of towns. As environmental data we mean what the human being can offer in terms of habits, different age and sex, race and many others within the architecture of a town as a software in a hardware. The desire to represent social data related to human behavior of the inhabitants is an ancient wish. The paper is a short overview on the evolution of the collections of data and its representation in maps more and more complex. Nowadays territorial data bases are more often linked to time variables and need complex platforms to be described. Today complex software allow us to manage geolocalized datasheet where you can create synthetic but complex maps including different sort of dates. These maps can give us a direction of the state of the town but also a direction for a smart design and development. This papers show us an ancient case, some contemporary researches, an actual case in Milano.
KeywordsResponsive map Urban design Real time informations
- 1.AAVV. Charles Booth on line Archive. In Charles Booth and the survey into life and labour in London (1886–1903). http://booth.lse.ac.uk/.
- 2.AAVV. British library. On line gallery. http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/onlineex/crace/c/026map0000182c1u0000000c.html.
- 3.Lautso, K., Spiekermann, K., Wegener, M., & Sheppard, F. (2004). Planning and research of policies for land use and transport for increasing urban sustainability. Helsinki.Google Scholar
- 4.Spiekermann, K., & Wegener, M. (2015). Transport accessibility at regional/local scale and patterns in Europe applied research 2013/1/10 final report. Version Luxembourg © ESPON & Spiekermann & Wegener, Urban and Regional Research (S&W).Google Scholar
- 5.Roanes-Lozano, E., Garcia, A., Galán-Garcia, J. L., & Mesa, L. (2013). Estimating radial railway network improvement. 4th International Congress on Computational Engineering and Sciences, Las Vegas, Paper. http://www.journals.elsevier.com/saturnale-of-computational-and-applied-mathematics/special-issues.
- 6.Roanes–Lozano, E., Garcia, A., Galán-Garcia, J. L., & Mesa, L. (2013). Population based anamorphosis maps for railway radial networks. Instituto de Matematica Interdisciplinar (IMI), Algebra Dept., Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain, Paper. http://math.unm.edu/~aca/ACA/2013/Nonstandard/Roanes-Lozano2.pdf.
- 7.Brus, J., Vondrakova, A., Vozenilek, V. (2014). Modern trends in cartography: Selected papers of CARTOCON. Google Scholar
- 8.Burdett, R. (2006). Città: Architettura e Società Venezia. Venice: Marsilio.Google Scholar