The Impact of Industrial Structure Change on Economic Growth
Taking case of Hebei Province, by building the regression model, this paper estimates and measures the rationalization and high-level of industrial structure effect on economic growth. The results show that the rationalization of industrial structure and advanced industrial structure can bring positive effects on economic growth. The effect of industrial structure rationalization on economic growth is greater than advanced industrial structure. In addition, the relationship between the rationalization of industrial structure and economic growth is basically stable in Hebei, while the relationship between advanced industrial structure and economic growth is instability. Finally, this paper puts forward some suggestions to optimize the industrial structure to promote economic growth.
KeywordsIndustrial structure change Economic growth, Rationalization of industrial structure Advanced industrial structure
This research was supported by the National Social Science Foundation of People’s Republic of China (Grant NO. 11XMZ069), Scientific and Technological Project of Gansu Province of People’s Republic of China (NO. 148ZCRA012) and the Special Fund of Fundamental Scientific Research Business Expense for Higher School of Central Government (Northwest Minzu University).
- 1.Chenery HB, Robinson S, Syrquin M et al (1986) Industrialization and growth: a comparative study, vol 4, pp 591–596Google Scholar
- 2.Freeman P (2000) Structural crises of adjustment, business cycles and investment behavior. Tech Change Econ Theor 38(6):38–66Google Scholar
- 3.Gan C, Zheng R, Yu D (2011) The impact of china’s industrial structure change on economic wth and volatility. Struct Change Econ Dyn 5(4):4–18 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Ghosh SK (2015) The effect of imperfect production in an economic production lotsize model. Int J Manag Sci Eng Manag 10(4):288–296Google Scholar
- 7.Tiemei G (2009) Economic analysis methodology and modeling - eviews application and example. Beijing Tsinghua Univ 1:126–165Google Scholar
- 8.Tripathi RP (2016) Economic ordering policies under credit financing for deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand rate using discounted cash flow approach. Int J Manag Sci Eng Manag 12:111–118Google Scholar