Judging Customer Satisfaction by Considering Fuzzy Random Time Windows in Vehicle Routing Problems
This article puts forward a membership function of the customer satisfaction based on fuzzy random time windows in vehicle routing problems. The objective is to confirm that all the customers are satisfied in an acceptable degree by judging the vehicle arriving time. More specifically, time windows given by customers are taken as fuzzy random variables in this paper. And then, fuzzy random theory has been used to describe customers’ time windows. Finally, a measure function has been given to calculate customers’ satisfaction based on fuzzy random time windows.
KeywordsVehicle routing optimization Customer satisfaction Time windows Fuzzy random variable
This research was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 71640013, and Grant No. 71401020), and System Science and Enterprise Development Research Center (Grant No. Xq16C10), National philosophy and Social Science Foundation of Tianjin (TJGL15-007); Provincial Science and Technology Foundation of Hebei Province (16457643D).
- 2.Brito J, Martínez F et al (2012) Aco-grasp-vns metaheuristic for vrp with fuzzy windows time constraints. In: Computer aided systems theory–EUROCAST 2011, Springer, pp 440–447Google Scholar
- 4.Errico F, Desaulniers, et al (2016) The vehicle routing problem with hard time windows and stochastic service times. Euro J Trans Logist:1–29Google Scholar
- 7.Ghoseiri K, Ghannadpour SF, Seifi A (2010) Locomotive routing and scheduling problem with fuzzy time windows. In: Transportation research board 89th Annual Meeting (No: 10-2592)Google Scholar
- 9.Lightnerlaws C, Agrawal V et al (2016) An evolutionary algorithm approach for the constrained multi-depot vehicle routing problem. Int J Intell Comput Cybern 9(1)Google Scholar
- 10.Nair DJ, Grzybowska H, et al (2016) Food rescue and delivery a heuristic algorithm for periodic unpaired pickup and delivery vehicle routing problem. Trans Res BoardGoogle Scholar
- 13.Shi C, Li T et al (2016) A heuristics-based parthenogenetic algorithm for the vrp with potential demands and time windows. Sci Program 1:1–12Google Scholar
- 15.Taş D, Dellaert N et al (2012) Vehicle routing problem with stochastic travel times including soft time windows and service costs. Comput Oper ResGoogle Scholar
- 16.Wassan N, Wassan N et al (2016) The multiple trip vehicle routing problem with backhauls: formulation and a two-level variable neighbourhood search. Comput Oper ResGoogle Scholar