Parametric Design of an Electric Driven Reduction Gear for Anchor and Mooring Winches
The paper presents an Inventor-based technique for designing an electric driven reduction gear for anchor and mooring winches. The technique consists in a parametric design so that the final product to be automatically model in correlation with input parameters. For that, simple logical rules are used in order to define and use the parameters and properties of the designed model through iLogic programming language which is included in Autodesk Inventor package. A iLogic rule can be considered as a short Visual Basic program created and used to automatically monitor and control, as Inventor objects, the model parameters values depending on input data. The aim of this is to extend and consolidate the capacity and automation of designing tasks. The iLogic rules may be incorporated directly in Inventor files or may be externally saved in order to be accessed by any files of the designing software packages.
KeywordsParametric design ILogic Visual basic Reduction gear Anchor and mooring winch
This work was supported by a grant of the Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation, CNCS—UEFISCDI, project number PN-II-RU-TE-2014-4-0031.
- 1.Rădulescu (1986) Gh., Îndrumar de proiectareînconstrucția de mașini, Ed. Tehnică, Bucureşti Google Scholar
- 2.Matejic M, Blagojevic M, Djordevic Z, Marjanovic N, Petrovic N (2013) Comparative analysis of different type reducers for winch drum driving unit. In: Proceedings of 7th international quality conference, pp 255–262Google Scholar
- 3.Kedrowski D, Slimak S (1993) Wobbling gear drivetrain for cordless screwdriver, Honors Theses,. http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/honors_theses/index.23.html#year_1993
- 6.Stăncescu C (2010) Modelareaparametricăşiadaptivă cu Inventor—Vol I şi II, Editura Fast, ISBN 978-973-86798-4-9, Bucureşti, 2009Google Scholar
- 10.ISO 6336-2-1996—Calculation of load capacity of spur and helical gears. Calculation of surface durability (pitting)Google Scholar
- 11.ISO 6336-1-2006—Calculation of load capacity of spur and helical gears. Basic principles, introduction and general influence factorsGoogle Scholar
- 12.ISO 1328-1-1997—Definitions and allowable values of deviations relevant to corresponding flanks of gear teethGoogle Scholar