The Criterion of Self-similarity for Wall Velocities
In this chapter, the criterion of self-similarity for the two- and three-dimensional flows and the axially symmetric flows has been derived completely. The construction of similarity variables for these flows has been done in full detail.
- 7.T. Fang, Flow over a stretchable disk. Phys. Fluids 19(1–4), 12805 (2007)Google Scholar
- 13.F.K. Moore, Three-dimensional compressible laminar boundary-layer flow. NASA TN 2279 (1951)Google Scholar
- 14.T. Geis, “Similar” three-dimensional boundary-layers. NASA TT F-30 (1961)Google Scholar
- 15.G.W. Bluman, S.C. Anco, in Symmetry and Integration Methods for Differential Equations (Springer, Berlin, 2002)Google Scholar
- 16.W.F. Ames, in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations in Engineering (Academic Press, Cambridge, 1965)Google Scholar