In this chapter we consider problems that can be proved either by the methods described in the previous chapters or by some other methods introduced in this chapter. For example, complex numbers, the method of coordinates and application of geometric transformations are used in order to prove some inequalities.
- 1.Andreescu, T., Feng, Z.: Mathematical Olympiads, problems and solutions from around the world. Mathematical Association of America, Washington, DC (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Honsberger, R.: Mathemathical morsels. Mathematical Association of America, Washington, DC (1978)Google Scholar
- 9.Prasolov, V.: Problems in planimetry. Nauka, Moscow (1995)Google Scholar
- 11.Sedrakyan, N.: Created by the students of Armenia. Yerevan (1997)Google Scholar
- 16.Shklarsky, D., Chentzov, N., Yaglom, I.: Geometric estimations and problems from combinatorial geometry. Nauka, Moscow (1974)Google Scholar