This chapter is devoted to the inequalities related to areas and it consists of only one paragraph, that is Section 3.1. One of the methods for proving the inequalities related to areas (of some figures on the plane) is the following: if the figures with areas S1 S2 , . . . , S k cover a figure with area S, then S1 + S2 + . . . + S k ≥ S.
- 2.Bottemi, O., Djorjevic, R., Janic, R., Mitrinovoc, D., Vasic, P.: Geometric inequalities. Wolters-Noordhoff Publishing, Groningen (1969)Google Scholar
- 4.Galperin, G., Tolpygo, A.: Moscow mathematical Olympiads. Moscow Education, Moscow (1986)Google Scholar
- 9.Prasolov, V.: Problems in planimetry. Nauka, Moscow (1995)Google Scholar
- 11.Sedrakyan, N.: Created by the students of Armenia. Yerevan (1997)Google Scholar
- 13.Sedrakyan, N., Sedrakyan, H.: Inequalities. Methods of proving 2. Kyowoo Publishing, South Korea (2015)Google Scholar
- 16.Shklarsky, D., Chentzov, N., Yaglom, I.: Geometric estimations and problems from combinatorial geometry. Nauka, Moscow (1974)Google Scholar