Integral Invariants of 3-Manifolds, II
This note is a sequel to our earlier paper of the same title  and describes invariants of rational homology 3-spheres associated to acyclic orthogonal local systems. Our work is in the spirit of the Axelrod–Singer papers , generalizes some of their results, and furnishes a new setting for the purely topological implications of their work.
-  S. Axelrod & I. M. Singer, Chern—Simons perturbation theory, Proc. XXth DGM Conference, (eds. S. Catto and A. Rocha), World Scientific, Singapore, 1992, 3- 45Google Scholar
-  Chern—Simons pe1iurbation theory. II, J. Differential Geom. 39 (1994) 173-213.Google Scholar
-  D. Bar-Natan, On the Vassiliev knot invariants, Topology 34 (1995) 423-472.Google Scholar
-  D. Bar-Nat.an, S. Garoufalidis, L. Rozansky & D. P. Thurston, The Århus invariant of rational homology 3-spheres: A highly nontrivial fiat connection on S 3, q-alg/9706004.Google Scholar
-  R. Bott & A. S. Cattaneo, Integral invariants of 3-manifolds, J. Differential Geom. 48 (1998) 91-133.Google Scholar
-  T. Q. T. Le, J. Murakami & T. Ohtsuki, On a unive1·sal quantum invariant of 3-manifolds, q-alg/9512002, to appear in Topology.Google Scholar