Industrial Perspectives Which Have to Be Taken into Account to Scale from the Laboratory to Industry?
- 383 Downloads
This chapter considers the industrial perspectives available on the topic from the point of view of the authors in terms of the feasibility of a stronger interaction between industry and academia in order to focus the research on the solution of industrial problems.
KeywordsSolutions Enzyme stability Enzyme activity Enzyme reuse Process configurations Processes costs Multiphasic processes
- 1.Tischer W, Wedekind F (1999) Immobilized enzymes: methods and applications toptopics in current chemistry, vol 200. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 3.Lassalle V, Pirillo S, Rueda E, Ferreira ML (2011) An accurate UV/visible method to quantify proteins and enzymes: impact of aggregation, buffer concentration and the nature of the standard. Curr Top Anal Chem Res Trend 8:83–93Google Scholar
- 4.Nielsen PM, Rancke-Madsen A, Holm HC, Burton R (2016) Production of biodiesel using liquid lipase formulations. J Am Chem Soc 93:905–910Google Scholar
- 5.CLEAs Technologies web page www.cleatechnologies.com/about-us/
- 6.Fattor D (2012) Stability and stabilization of industrial biocatalysts. University of Trieste 2010-2011Google Scholar
- 8.Anobom CD, Anderson S. Pinheiro, De-Andrade RA, Aguieiras ECG, Andrade GC, Moura MV, Almeida RV, Freire DM (2014), From structure to catalysis: recent developments in the biotechnological applications of lipases, BioMed Res Int 684506, 11Google Scholar
- 10.Vadgam RN, Odaneth AA, Lali AM (2015) Green synthesis of isopropyl myristate in novel single phase medium. Part I: batch optimization studies. Biosci Rep 8:133–137Google Scholar
- 12.Li S, Yang X, Yang S, Zhu M, Wang X (2012) Technology prospecting on enzymes: application, marketing and engineering. Comput Struct Biotechnol J 2(3):e201209017Google Scholar