Phasor Measurement Units and Phasor Data Concentrators
Part of the Power Electronics and Power Systems book series (PEPS)
- 1.1k Downloads
The history of Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) evolution was discussed in Chapter 1.
KeywordsGlobal Position System Power System Transmission Control Protocol Reporting Rate Global Position System Receiver
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Phadke, A. G., & Thorp, J. S. (1988). Computer Relaying (book). New York: Research Studies Press, Wiley. Google Scholar
- 2.There is great wealth of information about the GPS system available in various technical publications. A highly readable account for the layman is available at the web-site http://wikipedia.com. There the interested reader will also find links to other source material.
- 3.IEEE Standard for Synchrophasors for Power Systems, C37.118-2005. Sponsored by the Power System Relaying Committee of the Power Engineering Society (pp. 56–57).Google Scholar
- 4.Khatib, A.-R. A. (2002). Internet-based wide area measurement applications in deregulated power systems, Ph.D. dissertation Virginia Tech, July 2002.Google Scholar
- 5.Snyder, A. F., et al. (2000). Delayed-Input wide-area stability control with synchronized phasor measurements and linear matrix inequalities. In Power engineering society summer meeting (Vol. 2, pp. 1009–1014). July 16–20, 2000.Google Scholar
- 6.Horowitz, S. H., & Phadke, A. G. (2004). Power system relaying (2nd ed.), Chapter 6. Research Studies Press Ltd., Reprinted May 2004.Google Scholar
- 7.Hecht, J. (2002). Understanding fiber optics (4th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA: Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0-13-027828-9Google Scholar
- 8.Postel, J. (Ed.). (1981). Internet protocol—DARPA internet program protocol specification, RFC 791, USC/Information Sciences Institute, September 1981.Google Scholar
- 9.Postel, J. (1980). Internet protocol, RFC 760. USC/Information Sciences Institute, January 1980.Google Scholar
- 10.Apostolov, A. (2006). Communications in IEC 61850 based substation automation systems. In Power systems conference: Advanced metering, protection, control, communication, and distributed resources (pp. 51–56), 2006. PS ’06, March 14–17.Google Scholar
- 11.IEEE Standard for Synchrophasors for Power Systems, IEEE 1344-1995. Sponsored by the Power System Relaying Committee of the Power Engineering Society. Google Scholar
- 12.Depablos, J., Centeno, V., Phadke, A. G., & Ingram, M. (2004). Comparative testing of synchronized phasor measurement units. In Power engineering society general meeting, IEEE, (vol. 1, pp. 948–954), June 6–10, 2004.Google Scholar
- 13.IEEE Standard Common Format for Transient Data Exchange (COMTRADE) for Power Systems, IEEE C37.111-1991, Sponsored by the Power System Relaying Committee of the Power Engineering Society.Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing AG 2017