An AHP Based Study of Coal-Mine Zero Harm Safety Culture Evaluation
At present, the Coal-mine industry calls for a reliable method for evaluating “zero harm” safety cultural construction performance. On the basis of an analysis of various factors affecting “zero harm” safety cultural construction performance, a comprehensive index system for evaluating safety cultural construction performance is built. The analytical hierarchy process (AHP) and the theory of Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation (FCE) are employed to build an AHP-FCE Model for coal-mine zero harm safety culture, thus providing a scientific and practical quantitative method for systematic analyses and comprehensive evaluations of coal-mine zero harm safety culture. This model is used to analyze the “zero harm” safety cultural construction performance of BLA. Analytical results show that the AHP-based “zero harm” safety culture evaluation index system has a great practical applicability. It can be applied to provide a solid foundation for enterprises to improve their strategic goals of “zero harm” safety culture construction”, so it should be popularized and widely applied.
Keywordssafety culture zero harm AHP FCE
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kastenberg W E. Ethics, Risk and Safety Culture. Reflections on the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Accident, pp. 165-187, 2015.Google Scholar
- 2.MA Yue, FU Gui, ZANG Ya-li. Evaluation index system of enterprise safety culture construction level.China SafetyScience Journal, vol. 24(4) , pp. 124 – 129,2014.Google Scholar
- 3.Guldenmund F W. The nature of safety culture: a review of theory and research.Safety Science,vol. 34(1),pp:215–257,2000.Google Scholar
- 4.Liu C, Liu J, Wang J X. Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation of Safety Culture in Coal Mining Enterprises. Applied Mechanics & Materials, vol. 724, pp. 373- 377,2015.Google Scholar
- 5.QIAN Li-jun LI, Shu-quan. Study on assessment model for aviation safety culture based on rough sets and artificial neuralnetworks.China Safety Science Journal, 19( 10),pp. 132 – 138,2009.Google Scholar
- 6.LIU Fang. Study on safety culture evaluation of construction enterprise,Ph.D. thesis, Harbin: Harbin Institute ofTechnology, 2010.Google Scholar
- 7.QIN Bo-tao, LI Zeng-hua. Application of improved AHP method in safety evaluation of mine. Xi’an University of Science & Technology Journal, 22( 2),pp. 126 – 129. 2002.Google Scholar
- 8.Piyatumrong, et al. “A multi-objective approach for high quality tree-based backbones in mobile ad hoc networks.” International Journal of Space-Based and Situated Computing 2.2(2012):83-103.Google Scholar
- 9.MLABao, Sarenna, and T. Fujii. “Learning-based p-persistent CSMA for secondary users of cognitive radio networks.” International Journal of Space-Based and Situated Computing 3.2(2013):102-112.Google Scholar
- 10.Wen, Yean Fu, and C. L. Chang. “Load balancing consideration of both transmission and process responding time for multi-task assignment.”International Journal of Space-Based and Situated Computing4.2(2014):100-113.Google Scholar