Research on Adaptive Cooperative Spectrum Sensing
Aiming at the fact that the traditional single threshold energy detection in cognitive radio is likely to misjudge situations and then lead to the shortage of missing the spectrum access opportunities due to the low signal to noise ratio caused by single threshold, this paper proposes adaptive cooperative spectrum sensing method based on double threshold energy detection. The model is made based on additive white Gaussian noise channel model, by improving the traditional double threshold energy detection method. For the size of the received energy statistics, different methods of decision are used, and the verdict is determined by the judgment methods directly. The simulation results show that under the condition of low signal-to-noise ratio, compared with the traditional single threshold energy detection model, the adaptive cooperative spectrum sensing model has better recognition performance, and with the increase of number of users, recognition performance is better.
KeywordsCognitive Radio Energy Detection Double Threshold Cooperative Spectrum Sensing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.First Report and Order, Federal Communication Commission Std. FCC 02-48, Feb.2002.Google Scholar
- 2.P Qihang,Z Kun,W Jun,et al.A Distributed Spectrum Sensing Scheme Based on Credibility and Evidence Theory in Cognitive Radio Context. Proceedings of 17th Annual IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC) ,2006.Google Scholar
- 3.I F Akyildiz, W Y Lee, M C Vuran, S Mohanty. Next generation/dynamic spectrum access/cognitive radio wireless networks: a survey[J]. Computer Networks Journal(Elsevier),2006,50(13):2127-2159.Google Scholar
- 4.Cui Tao, Gao Feifei, Nallanathan A. Optimal ofcooperative spectrum sensing in cognitive radio. IEEETransactions on Vehicular Technology ,2011 .Google Scholar
- 5.Penna F, Garello R, Spirito M A. Cooperative spectrum sensing based on the limiting Eigen value ratio distribution in wishart matrices[J].IEEE Communications Letters. 2009,13(7):507-509.Google Scholar
- 6.Urkowitz H. Energy detection of unknown deterministic signals[J]. Proceedings of the IEEE.1967,55(4):523-531.Google Scholar
- 7.Kostylev V I. Energy detection of a signal with random amplitude[J]. ICC, New York, 2002:1606-1610.Google Scholar
- 8.PanLiang Deng,YuanAn Liu,Gang Xie,XiaoYu Wang,BiHua Tang,JianFeng Sun. Error exponents for two-hop Gaussian multiple source-destination relay channels[J]. Science China Information Sciences, 2012 (2) :388-391.Google Scholar
- 9.BOMFIN R C D V,GUIMARAES D A,SOUZA R A A D. On the probability of false alarm of the power spectral density split cancellation method. IEEE Wireless Communication Letters . 2016,8 (7):47-55.Google Scholar
- 10.Li Qunwei,Li Zan,Shen Jian,Gao Rui.A novel spectrum sensing method in cognitive radio based on suprathreshold stochastic resonance. 2012IEEE International Conference on Communications . 2012:2682-2686.Google Scholar