Design of a Reconfigurable Parallel Nonlinear Boolean Function Targeted at Stream Cipher
Nonlinear Boolean function plays a pivotal role in the stream cipher algorithms and trusted cloud computing platform, Based on the analysis of multiple algorithms, this paper proposes a hardware structure of reconfigurable nonlinear Boolean function. This structure can realize the number of variables and AND terms less than 80 arbitrary nonlinear Boolean function in stream cipher algorithms. The entire architecture is verified on the FPGA platform and synthesized under the 0.18 μm CMOS technology, the clock frequency reaches 248.7 MHz, the result proves that the design is propitious to carry out the most nonlinear Boolean functions in stream ciphers which have been published, compared with other designs, the structure can achieve relatively high flexibility, and it has an obvious advantage in the area of circuits and processing speed.
KeywordsBoolean Function Stream Cipher Trust Platform Module Feedback Function Configuration Information
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Barenghi A, Pelosi G, Terraneo F. Secure and efficient design of software block cipher implementations on microcontrollers [J]. International Journal of Grid & Utility Computing, 2013, 4(2/3):110-118Google Scholar
- 2.Chengyu Hu, Bo Yang, Pengtao Liu:Multi-keyword ranked searchable public-key encryption. IJGUC 2015, 6(3/4): 221-231Google Scholar
- 3.Tian H. A new strong multiple designated verifiers signature [J]. International Journal of Grid & Utility Computing, 2012(3):1-11Google Scholar
- 4.Yuriyama M, Kushida T. Integrated cloud computing environment with IT resources and sensor devices[J]. International Journal of Space-Based and Situated Computing, 2011, 5(7):11-14Google Scholar
- 5.Iguchi N. Development of a self-study and testing function for NetPowerLab, an IP networking practice system [J]. International Journal of Space-Based and Situated Computing, 2014, 8(1): 22-25Google Scholar
- 6.Xueyin Zhang, Zibin Dai, Wei Li, etc. Research on reconfigurable nonlinear Boolean funcitons hardware structure targeted at stream cipher [C]. 2009 2nd International Conference on Power Electronics and Intelligent Transportation System. 2009: 55-58Google Scholar
- 7.Ji Xiangjun, Chen Xun, Dai Zibin etc. Design and Realization of an Implementation hardware with Non-Linear Boolean Function [J]. Computer Application and Software, 2014, 31(7): 283-285Google Scholar