Technical Status and Progress of Lead Recycling of Battery
The characteristics of various components in waste lead acid battery are analyzed in this paper. The present status and the study progress situation in industry production and research field of recycling of waste lead acid battery and lead paste used broken-separation technology are introduced. The comparison of advantages and disadvantages in different industry processes is carried. The advantages of redox bath smelting of lead concentrate and lead paste are analyzed. The method of redox bath smelting will be a low-carbon, environmentally friendly and efficient processes of secondary lead production and can be intensive to desulfurize for high temperature pool.
KeywordsWaste lead acid battery recycling lead paste reproductive process redox bath melting
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Li Wei-feng, Zhang Xiao-guo, Guo Xue-yi, Zhang Chuan-fu. Status and progress of lead smelting technology in china, China Nonferrous Metallurgy, 2010, (2):29–33Google Scholar
- Guo Xue-yi, Tian Qing-hua. Theory and methods of non-ferrous metal resources cycle[M]. Changsha: Press of Central South University, 2007Google Scholar
- Bai Ding (Translation). Bell’s policy Niushen secondary lead metal production technology[J]. World Nonferrous Metals, 2003, (10):68–69Google Scholar
- Guo Cui-xiang, Zhao You-Cai. Review of Hydro-metallurgical Processes for Recovering Lead from Scrap Lead-acid Batteries. Journal of Dongguan university of technology(Natural Science Edition). 2006, 13(1): 81–86Google Scholar
- Chen Xi, Research on the new technology of secondary lead abroad. Resource Recycling, 2009, (1): 32–33Google Scholar