Enhancing the Lens
- 1.1k Downloads
This chapter brings new ideas based on economic permaculture and social solidarity economy, to illuminate, inspire, and create practical, innovative approaches in response to needs and challenges identified through the sustainability lens.
KeywordsPermaculture Social solidarity economy
- BerkShares. (2016). Using BerkShares - how it works. Retrieved August 31, 2016 from http://www.berkshares.org/how_to_spend.
- Ellis, B. (2012). Funny money? 11 local currencies. CNN Money. Retrieved August 31, 2016 from http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2012/pf/1201/gallery.community-currencies/.
- Harper, D. (November 2001). Online etymology dictionary. Retrieved October 27, 2007.Google Scholar
- Hartwick. (2012). Harlow farm is “sharing the harvest”. Retrieved November 6, 2016 from: http://www.hardwickagriculture.org/blog/harlow-farm-is-sharing-the-harvest.
- Holmgren, D. (2002). Permaculture: Principles & pathways beyond sustainability. Canada: Holmgren Design Services. New Society Publishers.Google Scholar
- Kawano, E., Masterson, T., & Teller-Elsberg, J. (2009). Social solidarity economy: Building alternatives for people and planet. Center for popular economics. Amherst: UMass.Google Scholar
- RIPESS. (2016). About us. Intercontinental network for the promotion of social solidarity economy, RIPESS. Retrieved August 30, 2016 from http://www.ripess.org/about-us/?lang=en.
- Villenueve-Smith, F., & Temple, N. (2015). State of social enterprise report. Social Enterprise, UK.Google Scholar
- Woll, L. (16 March 2015). Voices: Lisa Woll, on the rise of social-impact investing. Markets. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 2, 2016 from: http://www.wsj.com/articles/voices-lisa-woll-on-the-rise-of-social-impactinvesting-1426519119.
- ZERI. (2016). Stone paper. Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives, ZERI. Retrieved August 31, 2016 from http://www.zeri.org/stone-paper.html.