Six Decision Pathways for Personal Investment Decision Making
- 814 Downloads
These six pathways representing the expedient pathway, the ruling guide pathway, the analytical pathway, the revisionist pathway, the value-driven pathway, and the global perspective pathway are one way to relating maximizing returns, minimizing risk, and understanding personal necessities to making decisions.
KeywordsExpedient pathway Ruling guide pathway Analytical pathway Revisionist pathway Value-driven pathway Global perspective pathway
- Frick, Robert. 2011. “How to Be a Better Investor.” Kipling’s Personal Finance. November.Google Scholar
- Rodgers, Waymond. 2006. Process Thinking: Six Pathways to Successful Decision Making. New York: iUniverse Inc.Google Scholar
- Shayni, R., A. Das, and J. Letzing. 2012, May 17. Retrieved from http://www.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303448404577409923406193162.
- Walter, J. (2012). The True Risk of Investing: Understanding the Types of Investment Risk. Retrieved from http://personalfinancewhiz.com/the-true-risk-of-investing-understanding-the-types-of-investment-risk/
- Xie, Yan Alice, and Qi. Howard. 2010. “Job Security and Personal Investment Portfolio.” Global Journal of Business Research 4(1). http://www.icmarc.org/news-and-views/late-career-newsletter/nl-retire-marketview.html.