SCADA Network System for the Monitoring and Control of an Electrical Installation Supplied by a Hydro-Generator
The energy industry is one of the domains that need control and monitoring at several levels. This article presents a SCADA monitoring system targeting a large scale process which is in need of immediate and frequent interventions: the monitoring and control of an electrical installation supplied by a hydro-generator. Citect SCADA was used to design a flexible solution and can be used for small or large hydro-generators. The SCADA solution created will be used for the functioning optimization, transmission and supervising of functioning programs execution.
KeywordsSCADA Human machine interface (HMI) Hydro-generator Reserve circuit (AR) Citect SCADA Mysql
- 1.Enescu, F.M.: Start designing with HMI/SCADA – Applications (2015). ISBN 978-606-560-425-4, Ed. Univ. PitestiGoogle Scholar
- 2.Boyer, S.: SCADA: Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, 3rd edn. ISA (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Clarke, G., Reyders, D., Wright, E.: Practical SCADA Protocols. Elsevier (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Choi, D.: Hybrid key management architecture for robust SCADA systems. J. Inf. Sci. Eng. 27, 197–211 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Stan, M.-F., Cosmin, C., Nicolae, F., Adela-Gabriela, H.: A variant of a synchronous motor with two stators and high-energy permanent magnets disposed on the both rotor peripheries. In: ECAI 2015, Romania (2015). ISSN: 1843-2115; ISBN: 978-1-4673-6646-5Google Scholar