- 561 Downloads
This book has unveiled the strong relationship between Electrodermal Activity (EDA) signal and autonomic nervous system (ANS) dynamics, and how EDA could be source of reliable and effective markers for the characterization of the physiological response to different emotional stimuli and for the automatic affective and mood state recognition.
KeywordsMood State Bipolar Patient Arousal Level Tonic Component Isovaleric Acid
- Vanello, N., Guidi, A., Gentili, C., Werner, S., Bertschy, G., Valenza, G., et al. (2012). Speech analysis for mood state characterization in bipolar patients. In 2012 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC) (pp. 2104–2107). IEEE.Google Scholar
- Carbonaro, N., Greco, A., Anania, G., Dalle Mura, G., Tognetti, A., Scilingo, E., et al. (2012). Unobtrusive physiological and gesture wearable acquisition system: A preliminary study on behavioral and emotional correlations. Global Health, 1, 88–92.Google Scholar
- Greco, A., Valenza, G., Nardelli, M., Lanata, A., Bianchi, M., & Scilingo, E. P. (2015). Electrodermal activity analysis during affective haptic elicitation. In 2015 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC). IEEE.Google Scholar
- Bianchi, M., Valenza, G., Serio, A., Lanata, A., Greco, A., Nardelli, M., et al. (2014). Design and preliminary affective characterization of a novel fabric-based tactile display. In 2014 IEEE Haptics Symposium (HAPTICS) (pp. 591–596). IEEE.Google Scholar
- Meli, L., Scheggi, S., Pacchierotti, C., & Prattichizzo, D. (2014). Wearable haptics and hand tracking via an RGB-d camera for immersive tactile experiences. In ACM SIGGRAPH 2014 Posters (p. 56). ACM.Google Scholar
- Empatica: Human data in real time. https://www.empatica.com/ (2016).