Materials and Methods
This chapter describes the materials and methods applied throughout this thesis, giving a description of the procedures that were used to prepare the catalyst particle. Besides, catalysts characterization technique and mathematical equations were also included into this chapter. The summary is indicated in the following flowchart (Fig. 3.1). Different materials used are provided in the text.
KeywordsShear Rate Fatty Acid Methyl Ester Transesterification Reaction Flow Behavior Index Fatty Acid Methyl Ester Yield
- Bertgeret, G., & Gallezot, P. (1997). Handbook of heterogeneous catalysis (pp. 439–464). Weinheim: Wiley-VCH.Google Scholar
- Gregg, S. J., & Sing, K. S. (1982). Adsorption. Surface Area and Porosity: Academic Press, London.Google Scholar
- Knozinger, H. (1997). Handbook of heterogeneous catalysis (2nd ed., pp. 676–689). Weinheim: Wiley-VCH.Google Scholar
- Rao, M. A., & Anantheswaran, R. C. (1982). Rheology of fluids in food processing. Journal of Food Technology, 36, 116–126.Google Scholar
- Rouquerol, F., Rouquerol, J., & Sing, K. (1999). Adsorption by powders and porous solids. Principles, methodology and application. London: Academic Press. ISBN ISBN 0-12-598920- 2.Google Scholar