Phenomenology and Iconicity in Badiou’s Logics of Worlds
Part of the Studies in Applied Philosophy, Epistemology and Rational Ethics book series (SAPERE, volume 29)
Is it possible to extend in an abductive manner the specifically iconic dimension of the mathematical modeling of reality implicit in Badiou’s austerely binary ontology? To a certain extent, Badiou himself has already done so.
KeywordsBoolean Algebra Classical Logic Heyting Algebra Transcendental Degree Contravariant Functor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.A. Veilahti, Alain Badiou’s mistake: two postulates of dialectic materilaism. arXiv:1301.1203v3
- 2.A. Badiou, Logics of Worlds (Continuum, London, 2009)Google Scholar
- 4.J. Woods, Ignorance and semantic tableaux: Aliseda on abduction. Theoria 60, 305–318 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.A. Badiou, Being and Event (Continuum, London, 2005)Google Scholar
- 7.J. Bell, Toposes and Local Set Theories: An Introduction (Dover, New York, 2008)Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing AG 2016