Navigating Through Our Journey
The objective of this chapter is to navigate the reader through the research journey. This includes the purpose of the literature, focusing on the why, and respective relationships. The connections within the study will emerge, which will highlight actions, design, and implementation. A matrix will form and will encompass reoccurring actions as well as other factors such as device, location, use, and effects. The chapter will continue to provide the reader with the rest of the development of the learning log in addition to how the learning log was diffused, managed, and inspected. An analysis of all the research questions and factors will conclude the chapter.
- Bogdan, R., & Biklen, S. K. (2007). Qualitative research for education: An introduction to theory and methods. New York: Pearson/Allyn and Bacon.Google Scholar
- Friesner, T., & Hart, M. (2005). Learning logs: Assessment or research method. The Electronic Journal of Research Methodology, 3(2), 117–122.Google Scholar
- GAO. (1989). Content analysis: A methodology for structuring and analyzing written material. Washington, DC: GAO US Government Report.Google Scholar
- Krippendorff, K. (1980). Content analysis: An introduction to its methodology. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage.Google Scholar
- Locantore, N., & Marron, J. S. (1999). Robust principal component analysis for functional data. Sociedad de Estadistica e. Investigacion Operativa, 8(1), 1–73.Google Scholar