Understanding the Analytic Hierarchy Process
- 2.4k Downloads
In this chapter, we will explain the fundamentals of the Analytic Hierarchy Process. The reader is referred to the original Saaty (2012)’s discussion of AHP or to Brunnelli (2015)’s for a theoretical introduction to the method. In this book, AHP concepts will be explained from a practical point of view, using examples for greater clarity.
- Brunnelli, M. (2015). Introduction to the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Springer.Google Scholar
- Decision Lens. (2015). Decision Lens. Retrieved from http://www.decisionlens.com.
- Expert Choice. (2015). Expert Choice. Retrieved from http://www.expertchoice.com.
- Ishizaka, A., & Nemery, P. (2013). Multi-criteria decision analysis: Methods and software. West Sussex, UK: John Wiley and Sons.Google Scholar
- Saaty, T. L. (2012). Decision Making for Leaders: The Analytic Hierarchy Process for Decisions in a Complex World. Third Revised Edition. Pittsburgh: RWS Publications.Google Scholar
- Super Decisions. (2015). Super Decisions. Retrieved from http://www.superdecisions.com.