Intelligent Web Data Management of Content Syndication and Recommendation
Content syndication is a method by which information is pushed together. The idea is to drive more engagement with your content by wiring it into related digital contexts. However, there are some shortages of current related products, such as search challenges on massive feeds, synchronization performance, and user experience. To address these limitations, this Chapter introduces intelligent Web data management of a content syndication and recommendation system. The experimental result depicts that this architecture speeds up the search and synchronization process, and provides friendly user experience.
- 1.Board, R. A. (2007). RSS 2.0 speciation (version 2.0.10).Google Scholar
- 3.Benzinger, B. (2009). Google Reader Reviewed. Retrived from October 7, 2005.Google Scholar
- 4.Feedly. http://www.feedly.com.
- 5.Reeder. http://reederapp.com.
- 6.Sen, S., Geyer, W., Muller, M., Moore, M., Brownholtz, B., Wilcox, E., & Millen, D. R. (2006). FeedMe: a collaborative alert filtering system. In Proceedings of the 2006 20th Anniversary Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (pp. 89–98). ACM.Google Scholar
- 7.Hardt, D. (2012). The OAuth 2.0 authorization framework.Google Scholar