International Program Strategy for Software Engineering Skills Development in Software College at NEU
International cooperation has become one of the most significant aspects to evaluate comprehensive strength of a university, and excellent internationalization strategy makes a university more competitive. This paper first introduces Northeastern University of china and its software college, then illustrates international program strategy of software engineering skills development at the college, which focuses on the elaboration of international programs, school-running mode, curriculum system and achievements. We hope that those counterparts, whoever at home and abroad, to deepen the comprehension of our college, especially the international program strategy, and we appreciate further and better cooperation and communication to enlarge and improve the quality of software engineering skills development.
KeywordsSoftware engineering International Cooperation Double degree Internationalization
The paper is partly supported by Project of graduate education funding of Northeastern University: Research and exploration of Innovative learning for graduates (2013), the education and science of the “12th Five-Year Plan” project of Liaoning province: Study on individual talents cultivation mode based on education big data (2014), project of curriculum system construction for academic degree graduates from Ministry of Education of China: curriculum of software engineering for software college at NEU (2015).
- 1.Chengming Li, Lei Zhang, Xiaoyang Wang. Thinking of international talents training, CHINA HIGHER EDUCATION, 2013.6, 18-20, 36.Google Scholar
- 2.Jiaqiang Tao, Shigao Chen. Study on international talents cultivating mode for university, The Guide of Science & Education, 2014.12, 12-13.Google Scholar
- 3.Zhuo Wang. Exploration and practice on cultivating mode for international practical software talents, XueYuan, 2013(17), 21-22.Google Scholar
- 4.Tao Tan, Yaming Wang, Xuemei Li. Exploration and Practice of International Software Talents Cultivation, Computer Education, 2010.5, 9, 13-16.Google Scholar
- 6.Wei Lu, Yuanyuan Cai, Weiwei Xing. Reform and innovation of the international software personal training mode, Research in Higher Education of Engineering. 2013(1), 76-83.Google Scholar
- 7.Ling Xu, JunHao Wen, Yu Xiongqing. Exploration and Practice of Training Mode for Software Engineering Talents, Modern Educational Technology, 2013, 23(8), 118-121.Google Scholar
- 8.Nan Yin, Ruiyun Yu, Zhiliang Zhu. Exploration on international talents cultivation for software engineering, computer education, 2014.9, 11.Google Scholar
- 9.Hujie Huang, Peijun Ma. Practice on education system for international and industrial master of software engineering, computer education, 2015(1), 7-9, 13.Google Scholar
- 10.Dongming Chen, Yi Ma. Teaching research on innovative learning for graduates, computer education, 2014.9, 17, 84-87.Google Scholar
- 11.Yonghui Ma, Yang Shi. Research on cultivation mode of international talents based on school-enterprise cooperation, Heilongjiang Researches on Higher Education, 2013(2), 148-150.Google Scholar
- 12.Qichun Huang, Hongguang Fang. Research on the Quality Assurance System of Software Engineering Education, 2013 International Conference on Education and Teaching, 446-451.Google Scholar
- 13.Hongjiang Pang, Huan Chen. New thinking of graduates training for software engineering professional degree, education exploration, 2013(10), 54-55.Google Scholar