Reform and Practice of Laboratory Course for Compiler Principle in HIT
“Compiler principles” is widely regarded as one of the most difficult major course in software engineering because of its difficult theory and abstract content. Thus, laboratory is an important part of the course and it is a good way to help students to understand and master relevant contents. This paper discusses how to improve laboratory course of compiler principle.
KeywordsCompiler principles Software engineering Laboratory course
- 1.Dongmei L, Haihu S.: Study and Exploration of the Teaching Methods for Course “Compiler Principle”. Computer Education. 68, 103-104(2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Zongli J.: Teaching Design of the Course “Compiler Principle”. Computer Education. 63, 26-30(2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Man L.: Study on the Teaching Mode of Taking Students as the Center. China University Teaching, 2012(8): 32-36Google Scholar
- 4.Yuhui G.: Rational Thinking on the Teaching Reform of Principle of Compiler. Education and career, 2009(10): 84-85Google Scholar
- 5.Yu Z., Yiyun C., Qilong Z.: Research on Teaching Methods and Teaching Material Construction of the Course “Compiler Principle”. China University Teaching, 2005(7): 61-62Google Scholar