Complications During and After Abdominoplasties
Despite significant advances in surgical technique and postoperative management of abdominoplasty, a considerable range of complications still occur. Several studies in the literature show the incidence of these adverse effects, which seems extremely important for understanding and prevention. The purpose of this report is to bring to light some of the most emblematic complications collected from our clinical experience, enriched the series of other services, who kindly gave up their data in order to point out and put under discussion, the handling of such clinical cases and their outcomes.
- 2.Avelar JM (1999) A new technique for abdominoplasty- closed vascular system of subdermal flap folded over itself combined to liposuction. Revista Brasileira de Cirurgia 88/89 (1/6):3–20Google Scholar
- 4.Jaimovich C, Mazzarone F, Navarro J, Pitanguy I (1999) Semiologia da Parede Abdominal: SEU VALOR NO PLANEJAMENTO das Abdominoplastias. Revista Brasileira de Cirurgia Plástica 14(3):21–50Google Scholar
- 5.Jatene PRS, Jatene MCV (2005) Abdominoplastia: Experiência clinica, Complicações e Revisão da Literatura. Ver Soc Bras Cir Plast 20(2):65–71. Google Scholar
- 6.Kaplan e Sadock (2007) Preacauções e efeitos adversos dos Antidepressivos (IRS). Synopsis of psychiatry, 10th edn. pp 130–134Google Scholar
- 8.Parvizi D, Friedl H, Wurzer P, Kamolz L, Lebo P, Tuca A, Rappl T, Wiedner M, Kuess K, Grohmann M, Koch H (2015) A multiple regression analysis of postoperative complications after body-contouring surgery: a retrospective analysis of 205 patients: regression analysis of complications. Obses Surg 25:1482–90CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 12.Sigurdssons GH, Thomson D (1995) Anaesthesia and microvascular surgery. Clinical practice and research. Eur J Anesthesiol 12:101–122Google Scholar