A Further Investigation to Relative Reducts of Decision Information Systems
In practical situations, there are many definitions of relative reducts with respect to different criterions, but researchers don’t notice their application backgrounds, and less efforts have been done on investigating the relationship between them. In this paper, we first discuss the relationship between these relative reducts and present the generalized relative reduct. Then we investigate the relationship between several discernibility matrixes and present the generalized discernibility matrix and discernibility function. Finally, we employ several examples to illustrate the related results accordingly.
KeywordsRough sets Discernibility matrix Discernibility function Relative reduct
This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NO. 61273304), the Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department (No. 14C0049).
- 3.Du, F.W., Qin, K.Y.: Analysis of several reduction standards and their relationship for inconsistent decision table. Acta Electronica Sinica 39(6), 1336–1340 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Jia, X.Y., Shang, L., Zhou, B., Yao, Y.Y.: Generalized attribute reduct in rough set theory. Knowledge-Based Systems (2015). doi: 10.1016/j.knosys.2015.05.017
- 8.Lang, G.M., Li, Q.G., Cai, M.J., Yang, T.: Characteristic matrices-based knowledge reduction in dynamic covering decision information systems. Knowl. Based Syst. (2015). doi: 10.1016/j.knosys.2015.03.021
- 9.Lang, G.M., Li, Q.G., Cai, M.J., Yang, T., Xiao, Q.M.: Incremental approaches to knowledge reduction based on characteristic matrices. Int. J. Mach. Learn. Cybern. (2014) http://dx.doi:101007/s 13042-014-0315-4
- 13.Li, T.R., Ruan, D., Song, J.: Dynamic maintenance of decision rules with rough set under characteristic relation. Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, pp. 3713–3716 (2007)Google Scholar
- 26.Skowron, A., Rauszer, C.: The discernibility matrices and functions in information systems. In: Słowiński, R. (ed.) Intelligent Decision Support Handbook of Applications and Advances of the Rough Sets Theory, pp. 331–362. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht (1992)Google Scholar
- 38.Ye, D.Y., Chen, Z.J.: A new discernibility matrix and the computation of a core. Acta Electronica Sinica 30(7), 1086–1088 (2002)Google Scholar