Information System of Students’ Knowledge Test Control
The paper focuses on the improvement of the test control technology of mastering the educational material by the students.
The main aim of this work is to elaborate the information system for training and methodological support of learning by teacher.
This text presents the functional requirements list for the system as a result of review of existing testing systems. The design of the information system was built on the conceptual and UML use-cases models. In the work were analyzed four methods of pseudo-random numbers generating to provide a high level of tasks variability. According to this analysis the linear congruent method of randomization was chosen.
The information system of tests formation has been worked out as educational software.
KeywordsTesting Model of test control technology Test information system Pseudo-random number generator Linear congruent method
- 1.Chmel, V.: Testing – as a method of pedagogical control. http://www.rusnauka.com/11_EISN_2008/Philologia/30455.doc.html. Accessed 10 March 2015
- 3.Hwang, G.-J., Hsiao, C.-L., Tseng, J.C.R.: A computer-assisted approach to diagnosing student learning problems in science courses. J. Inf. Sci. Eng. 19(2), 229–248 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Volkov, N., Alexeyev, A.: Test control of knowledge, Sumy (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Lukina, T.: Technology of the development of questionnaires for monitoring research of educational problems. http://lib.iitta.gov.ua/4157/1/Texнoлoгiя_poзpoбки_aнкeт_для_мoнiтopингoвиx_дocлiджeнь_ocвiтнix_пpoблeм-мeтoд_пociбник.pdf. Accessed 30 March 2015
- 6.Avanesov, V.: Introduction to statistical and mathematical methods of educational measurement. Pedagogical Meas. 4, 91–116 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Mysnyk, L.: Methods and models of management of test technologies of universities in the implementation of the Bologna process. Thesis, Cherkasy (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.ADTester homepage. http://www.adtester.org. Accessed 30 March 2015
- 11.FastTEST Professional Testing System homepage. https://assess.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17. Accessed 30 March 2015
- 12.Veralsoft homepage. http://veralsoft.com. Accessed 30 March 2015
- 13.Exam homepage. http://pisoft.ru/exam. Accessed 30 March 2015
- 14.OpenTEST homepage. http://opentest.com.ua. Accessed 30 March 2015
- 15.INDIGO homepage. http://indigotech.ru. Accessed 30 March 2015
- 16.Basalova, H.: Basics of cryptography, Tula (2009)Google Scholar
- 17.Korobeinikov, A: Mathematical basics of cryptology, St. Petersburg (2004)Google Scholar
- 18.Knut, D.: The Art of Computer Programming: Seminumerical Algorithms, vol. 2. Addison-Wesley, Boston (1997)Google Scholar
- 19.Ivanov, M.: The theory, application and evaluation of the quality of pseudo-random sequences generators, Moscow (2003)Google Scholar