Industrial Internet Reference Architectures and Agent-Based Approach in Design and Manufacturing
Multi-agent architecture allows us to develop decentralized and autonomous systems. This approach provides the flexibility and modularity but the problem appears to adapt and re-configuration of your system. In the context of Industry 4.0 [ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011. Systems and software engineering -- Architecture description. [Internet]. Available from: http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=50508] there are many examples of the complex behaviour of large systems which consist from agents. Agent-based approach for industrial internet architecture allows to perform complex behaviour and make predictions about how other components of the system will work. This paper provides an overview of some principles that can be used to develop multi-agent systems in case of Industrial Internet architecture.
KeywordsInternet-of-things Multi-agent systems Industrial internet
- 1.ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011. Systems and software engineering -- Architecture description. [Internet]. Available from: http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=50508
- 2.João, D. F. (2013). Bio-inspired self-organisation in evolvable production systems [Internet]. Available from: http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:652487/FULLTEXT02\
- 3.Industrial Internet Consortium. [Internet]. 2015 [cited May 28, 2015]. Available from: https://workspace.iiconsortium.org/kws/groups/tech/download.php/818/Industrial%20I nternet%20Vocabulary%201.0.pdf
- 4.Wooldridge, M. (2009). An introduction to multiagent systems. New York: Wiley.Google Scholar
- 6.Semantic SOA Makes Sense. [Internet]. Available from: http://enterpriseweb.com/semantic-soa-makes-sense-2/
- 7.Jammes, F., et al. (2005). Orchestration of service-oriented manufacturing processes. Distributed data mining: An overview. IEEE TCDP newsletter.Google Scholar
- 8.Taratoukhine, V., & Bechkoum, K. (1999). Towards a consistent distributed design: A multi-agent approach. In Proceedings of IEEE information visualization’99.Google Scholar
- 9.Functional Safety. [Internet]. Available from: http://www.iec.ch/functionalsafety/explained/.