Aesthetic Procedures for Lip Wrinkles: Skin Needling and Botox
- 1k Downloads
Lip wrinkles are fine or deep lines that can be observed around the mouth. They appear as vertical lip lines perpendicular to the vermillion border and can be divided in static and dynamic wrinkles.
KeywordsBotulinum Toxin Type Aesthetic Procedure Vermillion Border Perioral Region Soft Tissue Filler
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 4.Fabbrocini G, De Vita V, Pastore F, Panariello L et al (2011) Combined use of skin needling and platelet-rich plasma in acne scarring treatment. Cosmetic Dermatol 24:177–183Google Scholar
- 5.McAllister DV, Wang PM, Davis SP, Park JH, Canatella PJ, Allen MG, Prausnitz MR (2003) Microfabricated needles for transdermal delivery of macromolecules and nanoparticles: fabrication methods and transport studies. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100(24):13755–13760CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar
- 10.Nayyar P, Kumar P, Nayyar PV, Singh A (2014) BOTOX: broadening the horizon of dentistry. Clin Diagn Res 8(12):ZE25–ZE29Google Scholar
- 12.Benedetto AV (2006) Botulin toxin in clinical dermatology. Taylor & FrancisGoogle Scholar
- 13.Yutskovskaya Y, Gubanova E, Khrustaleva I, Atamanov V et al (2015) IncobotulinumtoxinA in aesthetics: Russian multidisciplinary expert consensus recommendations. Clin, Cosmetic Investigat Dermatol 8:297–306Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016