Design of Fourth Order GCF Compensation Filter
In this paper, the design of compensated generalized comb filter (GCF) is presented using maximally flat (MF) minimization technique. The proposed filter’s coefficients are obtained by MF technique. The proposed GCF compensation filter is the cascade of two second order compensation filter with GCF. Simulation result demonstrates that the passband droop of GCF is reduces to a large extent with the proposed filter.
KeywordsFIR Filters Generalized Comb Filters (GCFs) Maximally Flat (MF) Technique
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Niedźwiecki, M., Meller, M.: Generalized adaptive comb filter with improved accuracy and robustness properties. In: 20th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2012), pp. 91–95 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Laddomada, M.: Fixed-point design of generalised comb filters: a statistical approach. IET Signal Process 4(2), 158–167 (2009, 2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Jovanovic-Dolecek, G. (ed.): Multirate Systems: Design and applications. Idea Group Publishing, Hershey (2002)Google Scholar
- 14.Aggarwal, A., Kumar, M., Rawat, T.K.: \(L_1\) error criterion based optimal FIR filters. In: Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON) (2014)Google Scholar
- 15.Upadhyay, K., Kumar, M., Rawat, T.K.: Optimal design of weighted least square based fractional delay FIR filter using genetic algorithm. In: IEEE Int. Conf. Signal Propag. and Comp. Tech. (ICSPCT), pp. 53–58 (2014)Google Scholar