Real-Time Diagnosis and Forecasting Algorithms of the Tool Wear in the CNC Systems
The article proposes concept of solution development for diagnosis and control of real-time cutting tool in for edge cutting machining. The functional model of a diagnosis subsystem based on data reading from sensors of various types established in a cutting zone is developed. Algorithms of subsystem accepted signals processing and averaging, allowing define condition of cutting tool with defined preciseness and it’s condition forecast in future are offered. Architectural features of subsystem program realization are exposed and solutions for integration into CNC system are described. Testing results of the diagnosis subsystem and its main algorithms during manufacturing processes control on turning machine tools are presented.
KeywordsDiagnosis Forecasting Cutting tool Sensor Signal processing Algorithm CNC system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kozochkin, M.P., Sabirov, F.S.: Realtime diagnostics in metalworking, Vestn. MGTU Stankin 3, 14–18 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Grigoriev, S.N., Martinov, G.M.: Decentralized CNC automation system for large machine tools. In: Proc. of COMA 13, International Conference on Competitive Manufacturing, Stellenbosch (South Africa), pp. 295–300 (2013). ISBN: 978-0-7972-1405-7Google Scholar
- 5.Nikishechkin, P.A., Grigoriev, A.S.: Practical aspects of the development of the module diagnosis and monitoring of cutting tools in the CNC. Vest. MGTU Stankin 4, 65–70 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Martinov, G.M., Ljubimov, A.B., Martinova, L.I., Grigoriev, A.S.: Remote machine tool control and diagnostic based on web technologies. In: Proc. of COMA 13, International Conference on Competitive Manufacturing, Stellenbosch (South Africa), pp. 351–356 (2013). ISBN: 978-0-7972-1405-7Google Scholar
- 8.Zoriktuev, V.T.S., Nikitin, Y.A., Sidorov, A.S.: Mechatronic machine tool systems. Russ Eng. Res. 1, 69–73 (2008)Google Scholar
- 10.Timofeev, VYu., Zaitsev, A.A., Krutov, A.V.: Model of a diagnostic unit for a metalcutting tool based on thermosemf signals. Vestn. Voronezhsk. Gos. Tekhn. Univ. 5(5), 42–45 (2009)Google Scholar
- 12.Kozochkin, M.P., Kochinev, N.A., Sabirov, F.S.: Diagnostics and monitoring of complex technological processes by means of vibroacoustic signals. Izmerit. Tekhn. 7, 30–34 (2006)Google Scholar
- 13.Vereshchaka, A.S., Vereshchaka, A.A.: Functional coatings for cutting tools. Uprochn. Tekhnol. Pokryt. 6, 28–37 (2010)Google Scholar
- 14.Martinov, G.M., Trofimov, E.S.: Modular configuration and structure of applied diagnostic applications in control systems. Prib. Sist., Upravl., Kontrol’, Diagn. 7, 44–50 (2008)Google Scholar
- 15.Martinov, G.M., Kozak, N.V., Nezhmetdinov, R.A., Pushkov, R.L.: Design principle for a distributed numerical control system with open modular architecture. Vestn. MGTU Stankin 4(12), 116–122 (2010)Google Scholar