The Near-Horizon Limit
We present a new analytic coordinate system covering the whole global extension of the ultra-extreme Reissner-Nordström-de Sitter spacetime, analyse radial motions of two particles of different charges and demonstrate our results in an exact Penrose diagram. Further, we use the near-horizon limit to analyse the energy of particles’ collisions near the ultra-extreme horizon, which lead to unbound collision energy in the center of mass system, and relate our results to the previously established behavior on simple and extreme horizon of Reissner-Nordström black hole.
This work was supported by grant GAUK 398911 of the Charles University Grant Agency.
- 1.M. Bañados, J. Silk, S.M. West, Phys. Rev. Lett. 103 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.D.R. Brill, S.A. Hayward, Class. Quantum Grav. 11 (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.I.S. Gradshteyn, I.M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, 7th edn. (Elsevier Inc., Burlington, 2007)Google Scholar
- 4.J. Haláček, T. Ledvinka, in WDS’12 Proceedings of Contributed Papers, eds. by J. Šafránková, J. Pavlů. I.I.I. Part (Prague, Matfyzpress, 2012), pp. 105–110Google Scholar
- 5.M. Olivares, J. Saavedra, C. Leiva, J.R. Villanueva, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 26 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.O.B. Zaslavskii, Phys. Rev. D 85 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.O.B. Zaslavskii, JETP Lett. 92 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.C. Zhong, S. Gao, JETP Lett. 94 (2011)Google Scholar